Sunday, September 14, 2014

Human?

What does it mean to be Human?

The Dictionary gives an awful example

Human: of, pertaining to, characteristic of, or having the nature of people: 

An antonym for Human is Immortal

Are you immortal? Am I immortal?

I guess we will just have to wait and see

Because who knows when our final moment will be

It could be 10 years, 10 minutes, some of us may only have a few seconds.  And we all know those people that aren't immortal because a stone with their name inscribed on it gives us that gentle reminder that we are all fragile

But I'm not wasting my time, I don't wear a watch because whenever I see a clock I see every second of my life floating off the clock and into the sky, out of reach

I know that I'm human because I like to imagine being more then human, doing something that no other human can because being human is over rated, do something more with your life

Help those that can't help themselves, find fun when it seems that there is none.  Make something that forces people to wonder,

"What can I do that nobodies done."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment