Sunday, September 14, 2014

My Bucketlist

Here is short list of things I plan to do before I die

  • Kiss a girl
  • Get in a fight


  • Meet  the real Tyler Joseph |-/
  • Learn to Play Drums
  • Tell my brother that I love him
  • Become a teacher 
  • Save someone
  • Climb Mount Everest 
  • Skydive
  • See the northern lights
  • Outlive my brother
  • Not cry at the end of Click
  • Cry at the end of The Notebook
  • Be in a movie with Will Smith
  • Scare someone so bad that they pee themselves
  • Make someone laugh so hard that they pee themselves
  • Be part of a flash mob
  • Become a Con Man
  • Go swimming with an expensive suit on
  • Con someone into giving me an expensive suit
  • Read the Terms and Conditions of something
  • Get a tattoo of something inspiring
  • Laser the tattoo off when my parents find out
  • Hire Shamoo to leap over me and my wife when we get married
  •  Ride Shamoo
  • Die riding Shamoo

3 comments:

  1. Im going Skydiving for my 18th birthday! more than excited. Your post was relateable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh Click made me cry like a baby.

    I thought it was gonna be some lighthearted Adam Sandler comedy.

    How wrong I was, :(

    ReplyDelete